The Development and neural bases of higher cognitive functions
"... result of a conference entitled The Development and Neural Bases of Higher Cognitive Functions, which was held on May 20-24, 1989, at the Sugarloaf Conference Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This conference was sponsored by the National Institute of Mental Health, The McDonnell Foundation, The Environmental Protection Agency, and The University of Pennsylvania"-- contents p. Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- LCC: Q11
- Dewey Decimal: 500 s
- Physical Description: lvi, 751 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Cognition -- Congresses
- Developmental neurobiology -- Congresses
- Higher nervous activity -- Congresses
- Brain -- physiology -- congresses
- Cognition -- in infancy & childhood -- congresses
- Cognition -- physiology -- congresses
- Memory -- physiology -- congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books