Considered "one of the masters of psychological fiction in America" (San Francisco Chronicle), Kate Wilhelm serves up an irresistably chilling puzzle that will keep readers captivated until the very end. When Jud Connors, a successful writer, is found murdered in his isolated cabin in the woods of Oregon, his daughter Abby's world starts to fall apart. Who wanted her father dead and why? More puzzling is how anyone could have gotten to the cabin undetected. Was the murderer someone Jud knew? As Abby embarks on her own investigation, she soon realizes that the clue to the murderer's identity is buried in her father's latest novel, finished just weeks before his death. But will she be able to see through the fiction in time -- before the killer comes after her?
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 5.2"x5.8"x1.1"; 0.5 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2009-12-01
- Literature & Fiction
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Mystery -- Women Sleuths
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- Suspense
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books