The Dark Stuff: The Best of Nick Kent (Selected Writings on Rock Music 1972-1993)
This collection of Nick Kent's writing over the last 20 years forms a companion volume to Charles Shaar Murray's "Shots From the Hip". Nick Kent was always the star of British rock journalism, wasted and addictive but capable of writing like a dark angel. He was always attracted to the darker side of rock music and that is the theme which runs through this book. Some call it "The Dispatches of Rock 'n' roll". Others, Nick Kent's big book of losers - Lou Reed, Sid Vicious, Iggy Pop, Syd Barrett, Brian Wilson, Brian Jones and others.
- Physical Description: 352 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1995-10-26
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books