The crisis of European sciences and transcendental phenomenology; an introduction to phenomenological philosophy
Translation of Die Krisis der europaischen Wissenschaften und die transzendentale Phanomenologie; eine Einleitung in die phanomenologische Philosophie, which was posthumously edited by Walter Biemel and published in 1954. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: B3279
- Dewey Decimal: 142/.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xliii, 405 p. 24 cm.
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books