The Cook's Herb Garden. Jeff Cox & Marie-Pierre Moine
This is the practical, plot-to-plate guide to growing and cooking with herbs. From basil to vervain, "The Cook's Herb Garden" will teach you everything you need to know about nurturing, harvesting and cooking with herbs. Delve into this little book to find notes on herb flavours, the best growing conditions, storage and how to use them in the kitchen. There are inspirational planting schemes for window boxes and pots including Mediterranean, everyday essentials and salad herbs and a photographic catalogue of more than 130 culinary herbs. Packed with more than 70 delicious recipes for rubs and marinades, sauces and salsas, flavoured butters, cordials, syrups, teas and tisanes, plus charts on best herb-with-food flavour combinations, "The Cook's Herb Garden" is the perfect herb guide for any cook.
- Physical Description: 5.0"x6.4"x0.7"; 0.6 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-04-01
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home -- Expert Advice -- Jeff Cox
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home -- Gardening & Horticulture
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books