The conquest of deafness, a history of the long struggle to make possible normal living to those handicapped by lack of normal hearing
Bibliography: p. 209-233.
- LCC: HV2417
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 243 p. illus., ports. 22 cm.
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books