The connectivity hypothesis: foundations of an integral science of quantum, cosmos, life, and consciousness
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: Q175
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 147 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Astronomy -- Cosmology
- Amazon.com -- Science -- History & Philosophy -- General
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Physics -- Cosmology
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Astronomy -- Cosmology
- Science -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books