"This work was first copyrighted in 1947, by Walter Hard, printed in the United States of America by J.J. Little and Ives Company, New York"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references (p. 258) and index. Fitzgerald, C. Rivers of America,C27
- LCC: F12
- Dewey Decimal: 974
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxix, 271 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- History -- Americas -- United States -- State & Local -- Connecticut
- History -- Americas -- United States -- State & Local -- General
- History -- Americas -- United States -- State & Local -- Northeast
- History -- Americas -- General
- Outdoors & Nature -- Reference
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Civil -- Environmental -- Hydrology
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geography -- Regional
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geography -- General
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Rivers
- Connecticut River -- History
- Connecticut River Valley -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books