The Complete Guide to Managed Behavioral Health Care
Edited by experts representing the full-range of service providers, this practical manual provides comprehensive coverage of the legal, financial and clinical aspects of mental healthcare in the managed care era. Covers everything clinicians and administrators working in independent practices, group practices or hospital settings, need to know about managed healthcare. The core manual is divided into five main sections: practice management, direction and resources; quality and outcome management; legal, regulatory, fiscal and contractual issues; technology and automation; resources (including a glossary of managed care terms and an address listing of managed care organizations). The manual includes practical tools and samples throughout.
- Dewey Decimal: 362
- Physical Description: 32 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1998-10-26
- Health, Mind & Body -- Mental Health -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- Social Services & Welfare
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books