The Complete Guide to Glass Painting: Over 90 Techniques with 25 Original Projects and 400 Motifs
Dazzling full-color photographs instruct and inspire... you will learn every step of this beautiful craft covering everything from basic outlining to special paint effects, from cutting glass to stenciling and stamping color....in addition to a comprehensive guide to the different paints.... A motif library of of 400 designs...offers unlimited potential.Glass Craftsman.
- Dewey Decimal: 748.50282
- Physical Description: 8.8"x11.5"x0.8"; 2.5 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-05
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- General
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Glass & Glassware
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Painting
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books