The commerce and industries of the Pacific coast of North America comprising the rise, progress, products, present condition and prospects of the useful arts on the western side of our continent, and some account of its resources; with elaborate treatment of manufactures, briefer consideration of commerce, transportation, agriculture, and mining; and mention of leading establishments and prominent men in various departments of business
Tables. Includes information on British Columbia. Includes bibliographical references. Includes index. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library Division, Provincial Archives of British Columbia.Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1981. 819 p. : ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 10 microfiches (463 fr.) : ill., maps.
- Agriculture -- Pacific Coast (U. S.)
- Pacific Coast (North America) -- Description and travel
- Pacific Coast (United States) -- Economic conditions
- Pacific Coast (United States) -- Commerce
- Pacific Coast (United States) -- Biography
- Agriculture -- Pacific Coast (United States)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books