The British Museum Library, a short history and survey
Reprint of the 1948 ed. published by G. Allen & Unwin, London, which was issued as no. 9 of the Library Association series of library manuals. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: Z792
- Dewey Decimal: 027.5421/42
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 388 p. ; 23 cm.
- British Museum -- Dept. of Printed Books -- History
- British Museum -- Dept. of Manuscripts -- History
- British Museum -- Dept. of Oriental Books and Manuscripts -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books