The boy from Baby House 10: from the nightmare of a Russian orphanage to a new life in America
A smart and engaging little boy afflicted with cerebral palsy, abandoned by his mother and locked away in the Russian orphanage system, escapes his fate by reaching out to the world in this powerful and moving true-life story.
- LCC: HV874.82
- Dewey Decimal: 362.196/928360092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 288 : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Specific Groups -- Special Needs
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Parenting & Families -- Adoption
- Lahutsky, John,1990
- Developmentally disabled children -- Russia (Federation) -- Biography
- Cerebral palsied children -- Institutional care -- Russia (Federation) -- Biography
- Adopted children -- United States -- Biography
- Intercountry adoption -- United States -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books