The Boomer Survival guide describes the keys to a long and happy life in its first fifteen pages. It talks about the fountain of youth that Ponce De Leon searched for so long in vain. This book shows you how to simplify your life, change your attitude, be happy with less, and how to park your Lexus in a shopping center parking lot. It's no joke! Everything that you need for a successful, happy and fulfilling life going forward.
- Physical Description: 5.0"x8.0"x0.4"; 0.5 lb; 156 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-03-29
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books