The bloody massacre: perpetrated in King-Street, Boston, on March 5th 1770 by a party of the 29th Regiment: together with a print of the event taken from the plate engraved by Paul Revere, the report from the Boston Gazette and a note by Dr. Richard Hale
Print referred to in title has own title: The Boston massacre / engraved by Paul Revere and is shelved in portfolio at this call no.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description:  p.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books