The art of the possible: Booker T. Washington and Black leadership in the United States, 1881-1925
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: E185.97
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 319 p. ; 24 cm.
- Washington, Booker T.,1856-1915
- Washington, Booker T.,1856-1915 -- Friends and associates
- Washington, Booker T.,1856-1915 -- Political and social views
- African Americans -- Biography
- Educators -- United States -- Biography
- African American leadership -- History
- African American intellectuals -- History
- African Americans -- History -- 1863-1877
- African Americans -- History -- 1877-1964
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books