The Art Of Indian Tabla is a result of the author's seven years of experience and passion for the tabla.offering an artistic as well as practical perspective on the instrument,it is a must have for the tabla enthusiast. The sections range from general knowledge about Indian music,percussion instruments and sound to Vedic theory of Indian rythms,the manufacture,maintenance and tuning techniques of the tabla,. last but not the least,a carefully selected list of bols in an easy-to- read format with specific fonts and spacing makes this book a comprehensive read for music lovers.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.4"x0.8"; 0.7 lb; 302 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-06-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books