The Art of Enameling : Techniques, Projects, Inspiration
With this lavish introduction to the centuries-old art of enameling, even beginners can effortlessly create imaginative designs. Written with clarity and passion by a leader in the field, This book covers all the popular techniques, the fundamentals of setting up a studio, and 14 fabulous projects. The various methods covered include everything from traditional Cloisonne, Champleve, and Plique a Jour to experimental techniques such as firing enamel onto mesh forms. The author lives in Greenville, NC.
- Physical Description: 8.8"x10.3"x0.8"; 176 pages; 2.0 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2004-11-01
- Amazon.com -- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- General
- Amazon.com -- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Jewelry
- Amazon.com -- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Pottery & Ceramics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books