The Architecture of London 2012: Vision, Design and Legacy of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. by Tom Dyckhoff, Claire Barrett
This guide describes the buildings created for the London 2012 Games, including both permanent and temporary structures built for the Olympic Park and venues across the city. Two of Britain's most incisive and entertaining writers on contemporary architecture and design, Tom Dyckhoff and Claire Barrett, examine what's been built, who designed the work and how it is set to transform London itself. Considering the human as well as the architectural stories behind the designs, they also look at how the programme for the 2012 Games has pioneered a new level of sustainability and explore the lasting legacy of London 2012.
- Physical Description: 7.1"x7.4"x0.6"; 1.2 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books