Presents opposing viewpoints on events of the 1960s including the Vietnam War, social rebellion, the civil rights movement, and the women's liberation movement.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 136-140) and index.
- LCC: HN59
- Dewey Decimal: 306/.0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 143 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Political culture -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature
- Nineteen sixties -- Juvenile literature
- Youth -- United States -- Political activity -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1960-1980
- Nineteen sixties
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1960-1980 -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books