Tell your life story: creating dialogue among Jews and Germans, Israelis and Palestinians
Includes bibliographical references (p. -239) and index. Introduction: my journey through the whirlwind -- Developing a methodology : narratives and stories -- Reconstructing narratives out of silence : beginning a dialogue between Germans and Israelis -- PRIME : peace-building efforts under fire -- Storytelling in the Israeli Jewish and Palestinian context -- The diverse voices of Haifa -- In conclusion: life's rivers, whirlwinds, and whirlpools.
- LCC: BF39.4
- Dewey Decimal: 305.80095694
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 246 p. ; 24 cm.
- Bar-On, Dan,1938
- Psychology -- Biographical methods
- Storytelling -- Psychological aspects
- Political psychology
- Children of Holocaust survivors -- Psychology
- Children of Nazis -- Psychology
- Jewish-Arab relations -- Psychological aspects
- Palestinian Arabs -- Psychology
- Israelis -- Psychology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books