William A. Draves, the foremost authority on lifelong learning, shows you how to develop and teach your online course. With information you won't find anywhere else, he will help you position your expertise and your course for long-term success. After reading Teaching Online, you will have the latest and most advanced information about conducting an educational program, course, seminar, conference, customer education, meeting or training online. You will know how the Internet will change how we learn, how to plan your online course, how to develop content, interaction and assessment, how to teach online and much more.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.3"x0.5"; 0.1 lb; 127 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-08-21
- Business & Investing -- Reference -- Education
- Computers & Internet -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Pedagogy
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Technology & Distance Learning -- Computers & Technology
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Technology & Distance Learning -- Distance Learning
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Lesson Planning
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books