Students are stakeholders, too!: including every voice in authentic High School reform
Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-204) and index.
- LCC: LB2822
- Dewey Decimal: 373.12
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 212 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- High schools -- Administration
- Student participation in administration
- School environment
- School management and organization
- School improvement programs
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books