Student companion by Lynn Geiger, Belia Straushein, Loretta Jones. Instructor's manual by Lowell Parker. Instructor's guide to the student companion provided by Lynn Geiger, Belia Straushein, and Loretta Jones. Solutions to even-numbered text exercises and answers to even-numbered case study questions provided by Charles Trapp. Includes index.
- LCC: QD31.2
- Dewey Decimal: 540
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxvii, 886,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm. + 1 computer optical disc (4 3/4 in.) + 1 student companion (vii, 339 p. ; 28 cm.) + 1 instructor's manual (v, 274,  p. ; 28 cm. + 1 computer opt
- Edition Info: (student companion)
- Science -- Chemistry -- General & Reference
- Science -- Chemistry -- General AAS
- Science -- General
- Science -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books