Stratigraphy, paleoenvironment and economic potential of the Huronian supergroup in the southern Cobalt embayment
Includes abstract in French. Spine title: Huronian stratigraphy, southern Cobalt embayment. Two maps on 2 folded leaves in pocket. "This project is part of the five-year Canada-Ontario 1985 Mineral Development Agreement". Includes bibliographical references: p. 153-154.
- Dewey Decimal: 555.7/15
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 154 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books