Strategic air warfare: an interview with generals Curtis E. LeMay, Leon W. Johnson, David A. Burchinal, and Jack J. Catton
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 133-139.
- LCC: UG703
- Dewey Decimal: 358.4/2/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 146 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- United States. -- Air Force -- History
- Bombing, Aerial -- United States
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Aerial operations
- Vietnamese Conflict, 1961-1975 -- Aerial operations, American
- Generals -- United States -- Interviews
- United States -- Air Force -- History
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Aerial operations, American
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books