Stop Throwing Money Away Turn Clutter to Cash, Trash to Treasure--And Save the Planet While You're at It
The thrifty organization guide that shows you what to keep and what to toss. Have you ever bought a duplicate of something when you couldn?t find the one you already had at home? Have you ever held on to a brand-new jacket you know you?ll never wear or found that the magazine subscription you didn?t like was automatically renewed because you forgot to cancel it in time? Everyone knows that clutter can be unsightly and time-consuming, but it can also cost you money. Stop Throwing Money Away is the first guide that shows you how to get organized and save or make money at the same time. Step by s.
Description based upon print version of record. Stop Throwing Money Away: Turn Clutter into Cash, Trash into Treasureand Save the Planet While You're at It!; Contents; Special Thanks; Welcome; Chapter 1: Are You Broke and Disorganized?; Chapter 2: Stop Procrastinating and Organize Your Life; Chapter 3: Calculate Your Clutter Savings; Chapter 4: Shop at Home; Chapter 5: Collect the Cash; Chapter 6: Beat the Home Office Blues; Chapter 7: Conquer Your Kitchen Clutter; Chapter 8: The Zen Way to De-Clutter Your Closet; Chapter 9: Find Savings in Every Room of Your Home; Chapter 10: Turn Clutter into Cash; Chapter 11: Swap Yourself Rich. Chapter 12: Spend Thirty Days with JamieConclusion; Index;
- Dewey Decimal: 332.024
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (259 p.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books