Splendor of Ethnic Jewelry : From the Colette and Jean Pierre Ghysels Collection
NOW IN PAPERBACK ?If all the ethnic jewelry exhibitions of the last 20 years were assembled together, one would have an approximation of the Ghysels Collection. . . . This must be in the library of anyone serious about jewelry.??Ornament ?A magnificent array . . . will provide inspiration for designers and pleasures for students of ethnic cultures.? ?Library Journal This book documents?in stunning color photographs?one of the premier collections of ethnic jewelry in the world. Among the 400 illustrations are pieces from every corner of the globe?and the range of materials used, forms, and craft techniques is truly astonishing.
- Physical Description: 9.0"x11.0"x1.0"; 256 pages; 3.0 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-03-01
- Amazon.com -- Arts & Photography -- Art -- Museums & Collections -- Private
- Amazon.com -- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- General
- Amazon.com -- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Jewelry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books