Includes bibliographical references (p. 163-166) and index. Spinoza and the Ethics : background and context -- Main themes and influences -- Reading the text -- On God -- On the nature and origin of the mind -- On the origin and nature of the affects -- Of human bondage, or, The power of the emotions -- On the power of the intellect, or, On human freedom -- The influence of the Ethics.
- LCC: B3974
- Dewey Decimal: 170
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 174 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books