Sparta and Lakonia: a regional history, 1300-362 B. C
"The basis of this book was laid in an unpublished doctoral thesis 'Early Sparta c. 950-650 BC: an archaeological and historical study' (Oxford 1975"--P. xi. First ed. published in 1979. Includes bibliographical references (p. 318-337) and index.
- LCC: DF261
- Dewey Decimal: 938.9
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 354 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books