BASIC SPANISH FOR TEACHERS is a career manual designed to serve those in the teaching professions who seek basic conversational skills in Spanish. Written for use in two-semester or three-quarter courses, it presents everyday situations that teachers could encounter in various work settings (public and private elementary, middle, and high schools) when dealing with Spanish speaking students and parents/guardians in the United States. BASIC SPANISH FOR TEACHERS introduces practical vocabulary, everyday on-the-job situations, and culture notes (Notas culturales) written from a cross-cultural perspective. It provides students with opportunities to apply, in a wide variety of practical contexts, the grammatical structures presented in the corresponding lessons of the Basic Spanish core text.
- Dewey Decimal: 468
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.7"x0.5"; 1.3 lb; 288 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-01-25
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- Spanish
- Reference -- Words & Language -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books