Southern writers and the machine: Faulkner to Percy
Includes bibliographical references (p. -173).
- LCC: PS261
- Dewey Decimal: 810.9/975/0904
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 173 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Faulkner, William,1897-1962 -- Knowledge -- Technology
- American literature -- Southern States -- History and criticism
- Literature and technology -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century
- American literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Southern States -- In literature
- Machinery in literature
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books