Eighteen-year-old Agnes, a Mohawk Indian who is descended from a line of shamanic healers, uses her own newly-discovered powers to uncover the story of her ancestor, a seventeenth-century New England English healer who fled charges of witchcraft to make her life with the local Indians.
Originally published: London : Bloomsbury, 2002. Map on lining papers.
- LCC: PZ7
- Dewey Decimal: [Fic]
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 342 p. : map ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Indians of North America -- New England -- Juvenile fiction
- Indians of North America -- Canada, Eastern -- Juvenile fiction
- Shamans -- Juvenile fiction
- Witchcraft -- Juvenile fiction
- New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Juvenile fiction
- Canada -- History -- To 1763 (New France) -- Juvenile fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books