Solution-focused brief therapy in schools a 360-degree view of research and practice
Title from e-book title screen (viewed September 2, 2008). Includes bibliographical references (p. 133-143) and index. Electronic reproduction.Ingram Digital.MyiLibrary.Available to subscribers only.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 150 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Educational counseling -- United States
- School social work -- United States
- Solution-focused brief therapy -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books