This annual volume on methods of research in the social sciences, is sponsored by the American Sociological Association. Its mission is to disseminate material that advances empirical research in sociology and related disciplines. Chapters represent original methodological contributions, expository statements on and illustrations of recently developed techniques, and critical discussions of research practice. The volume is an aid to the understanding and use of methodologies, providing techniques and perspectives on research that can be used to strengthen sociological and other types of social science reasoning. Each volume should be a useful addition to social research libraries worldwide and an important record of the current state of methodology.
- Dewey Decimal: 301
- Physical Description: 400 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1996-03
- Education & Reference -- Almanacs & Yearbooks -- Yearbooks & Annuals
- Science & Math -- Mathematics
- Politics & Social Sciences -- Social Sciences
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books