Television show, Teen Scene, is bringing its annual Spring Break Beach House to West Malibu and Chloe and Riley are determined to be part of it.
"A Parachute Press book."
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 110 p. ; 20 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Literature -- Popular Culture
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Family Life -- Siblings -- Fiction
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Popular Characters -- TV -- Mary Kate & Ashley
- Amazon.com -- Teens -- Literature & Fiction -- General
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Issues -- Twins
- Carlson, Chloe (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Carlson, Riley (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction
- Spring break -- Juvenile fiction
- Television and teenagers -- Juvenile fiction
- Television programs for youth -- Juvenile fiction
- Malibu (Calif.) -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories
- Young adult fiction
- Radio and television novels
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books