Pathology involving the skull base and adjacent soft tissues present a challenge to all physicians dealing with the anatomy of this region. The goal of Skull Base Surgery: Basic Techniques is to provide the surgeon with a descriptive, step by step, pictorial analysis of skull base surgical techniques. Emphasis is placed on the most commonly used and applicable procedures that address the majority of the pathology encountered in standard practice. This beautifully illustrated text is directed to be the most useful for individuals new to these methods, surgical trainees and mid-level practitioners. Additionally, it's likely to be useful to physicians outside of otolaryngology and neurosurgery involved in the care of these patients. It provides a description of the key components of the medical management of these cases preoperatively and postoperatively so as to maximize the opportunity for successful outcomes.
- Dewey Decimal: 617.514
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.2"x0.5"; 1.2 lb; 160 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-04-01
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery -- General Surgery
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery -- Neurosurgery
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books