Seymour Lubetzky: Writings on the Classical Art of Cataloging
Seymour Lubetzky ranks among the greatest minds in library science. Now, for the first time, Lubetzky's works are being published as a collection, which includes a complete reproduction of his three most influential titles: Cataloging Rules and Principles, Code of Cataloging Rules, and Principles of Cataloging, as well as periodical articles. An absolute must-have for faculty and students of library and information science, cataloging professionals, and librarians.
- Dewey Decimal: 025.32
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.7"x1.3"; 2.0 lb; 443 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2001-10-15
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Library & Information Science -- Cataloging
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Library & Information Science -- Library Management
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Library & Information Science -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Library & Information Science -- General AAS
- Reference -- General
- Reference -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books