Set in the latter part of the 1990s, recently married Anna, her work-orientated sister Emma, and Anna's lodgers�imaginative Moira and versatile Vicky�are variously concerned with work, love, and marriage. In their mid-thirties, they must all resolve questions in their lives if they want to settle down. Will Anna have a baby? Will Emma, Vicky, and Moira find lasting love? Will they stay in London, move to the country, or go abroad? Emma's mother, Janet, observes them and draws parallels between her own past and the present situation of her children and their friends.
- Dewey Decimal: 823.914
- Physical Description: 5.9"x9.2"x1.2"; 1.3 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2005-02-01
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- General AAS
- Romance -- Contemporary -- General
- Romance -- General
- Romance -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books