This book builds on the lessons introduced in Sentence Correction 1. In particular, you will learn to identify hidden error subtypes. Moreover, you will apply fluency, accuracy, and brevity to the VAMPIRES Checklist you learned in the previous Sentence Correction book. This book also includes the most common idiomatic expression to appear on the GMAT.
- Dewey Decimal: 650
- Physical Description: 8.4"x11.0"x0.3"; 0.7 lb; 100 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-12-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books