Seashore animals of the Southeast: a guide to common shallow- water invertebrates of the southeastern Atlantic Coast
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 371-377.
- LCC: QL135
- Dewey Decimal: 592.0975
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 429 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), map ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Marine invertebrates -- Southern States -- Identification
- Marine invertebrates -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.) -- Identification
- Seashore biology -- Southern States
- Seashore biology -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books