An introduction to the sea mammals including physical characteristics and living areas of dolphins, whales, seals and sea cows.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 51) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 599.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 52 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover)
- Marine mammals -- Juvenile literature
- Marine mammals -- Behavior -- Juvenile literature
- Dolphins -- Juvenile literature
- Whales -- Juvenile literature
- Seals (Animals) -- Juvenile literature
- Sirenia -- Juvenile literature
- Marine mammals
- Seals (Animals)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books