Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-PN (Book with CD-ROM for Windows & Macintosh)
Salve Regina Univ. Newport, RI. Test review for the NCLEX-PN. Includes every aspect of practical nursing: maternity, pediatric, adult, geriatric, and mental health. CD-ROM for Windows and Macintosh. Not for multiple users. Outline format. Softcover. DNLM: Nursing, Practical Examination Questions.
- Dewey Decimal: 610.730693076
- Physical Description: 8.6"x11.1"x1.7"; 4.9 lb; 1088 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-03-10
- Medicine -- Nursing -- LPN & LVN
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Test Preparation & Review
- Medicine -- Nursing -- General
- Medicine -- Nursing -- General AAS
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- LPN & LVN
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Reviews & Study Guides
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books