SARS- and Other Coronaviruses: Laboratory Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
In 2003, the word coronavirus spread across the globe, somewhat further than the virus that sparked the panic. In SARS- and Other Coronaviruses: Laboratory Protocols, expert researchers examine these devastating viruses through detailed laboratory protocols. Chapters deal with such subjects as detection and discovery of coronaviruses by nucleic acid and antibody-based approaches, virus isolation, propagation and titration, virus purification, structure analysis by electron cryomicroscopy, expression and crystallization of viral proteins, raising antibodies against viral proteins, manipulation of the coronavirus genome, and descriptions of how to investigate aspects of the cell surface for coronavirus receptors. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, SARS- and Other Coronaviruses Laboratory Protocols serves as an ideal guide for all virologists and especially for those working with coronaviruses.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 400 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-05-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books