Vol. 2: "Other contributions by Samuel Barnish ... [et al.]." Vol. 3 has subtitle: The finds from the 1980-86 excavations. Vol. 3: Edited by John Mitchell and Inge Lyse Hansen with Catherine M. Coutts. Vol. 3: 1. ed. Vol. 3 has imprint: Spoleto : Centro italiano di studi sull'alto Medioevo. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: DG975
- Dewey Decimal: 937/.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. : ill. (some col.), maps, plans ; 30 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 3)
- San Vincenzo al Volturno (Benedictine Abbey)
- Benedictines -- Italy -- Molise
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Italy -- Molise
- Christian antiquities -- Italy -- Molise
- Christian art and symbolism -- Italy -- Molise -- Medieval, 500-1500
- Art, Italian -- Italy -- Molise
- Art, Romanesque -- Italy -- Molise
- Molise (Italy) -- Church history
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books