In the world of heavy metal, no other band have lived life to the fullest, stared death in the face so many times, battled addition, warred within themselves and still emerged, unbowed with as much bloody-minded persistence as Black Sabbath. Joel McIver has conducted dozens of interviews with the musicians and those within the music industry who witnessed the rollercoaster ride of the band, as well as many other Sabbath musicians who have been and gone over the years. This is the ultimate guide to the Black Sabbath legend.
- Physical Description: 6.1"x8.7"x1.5"; 1.3 lb; 400 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-10-09
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Entertainers
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- General
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Entertainment -- Music -- Musical Genres -- Rock
- Entertainment -- Music -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books