Role of cement science in sustainable development: proceedings of the International Symposium dedicated to Professor Fred Glasser, University of Aberdeen, Scotland held on 3-4 September 2003 at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Series of three international symposia to promote the contributions that concrete ... under the umbrella title of Celebrating Concrete, People and Practice"--Pref. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 620.135
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 541 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Cement -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
- Sustainable development -- Congresses
- Portland cement -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books