"Right development": the Santi Asoke Buddhist reform movement of Thailand
Includes bibliographical references (p. -193) and index. Introduction -- Thai Buddhism(s) -- Setting : Srisa Asoke Buddhist Center -- Building the individual -- Building community -- Building (Thai) society -- A day in the life of four women -- Building the world : lessons in "right development" -- Epilogue.
- LCC: BQ9800
- Dewey Decimal: 294.3/373/09593
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 196 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Santi ?As?k (Organization)
- Economics -- Religious aspects -- Buddhism
- Religious life -- Buddhism
- Buddhism -- Doctrines
- Buddhism -- Social aspects -- Thailand
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books