Join host Rick Steves on a 2-hour Iberian odyssey through the best of Spain and Portugal in five half-hour "Rick Steves' Europe" TV shows. Starting in Madrid, Rick wanders through the lavish Royal Palace, savors great art, and feels the pulse of flamenco. In nearby Toledo and Salamanca, Rick marvels at El Greco's masterpieces and enjoys some nightlife. To the south, Seville reveals its Moorish roots and tasty tapas, and Arcos treats viewers to the ultimate whitewashed hill town experience. To the west, Lisbon's ornate architecture recalls the glory days when Vasco da Gama and Magellan made Portugal a world power. Leaving the city, viewers will feel the wind at Cape Sagres, soak in the sun on the Algarve Coast, and taste some salty barnacles.
- Dewey Decimal: 914
- Physical Description: 5.4"x7.5"x0.6"; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: CD-ROM; 2005-04-08
- Travel -- Europe -- Portugal -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Portugal -- General AAS
- Travel -- Europe -- Spain -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Spain -- General AAS
- Travel -- Europe -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- General AAS
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Rick Steves -- General
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Rick Steves -- General AAS
- Travel -- General
- Travel -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books