Revolution in the making of the modern world: social identities, globalization, and modernity
"This book presents the results of the conference held at King's College REsearch Centre, University of Cambridge, UK, in April 2005"--Pref. Formerly CIP.Uk Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 303.64
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 306 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cased) :�75.00
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- History & Theory
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Violence in Society
- Social change
- Group identity
- Revolutions -- Congresses
- Social change -- Congresses
- Globalization -- Congresses
- Group identity -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books